The notification was made by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research for the vacancies of the 189 seats of the Assistant Professor post. The organization will accept the application from these posts offline. The nominees who are willing to apply for the Assistant Professor post can submit their application form before the 31st of May 2022 to the organization’s address.
DMER (Directorate of Medical Education & Research) Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||Directorate of Medical Education & Research|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Applications accepted till||31.05.2022|
DMER (Directorate of Medical Education & Research) Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|AP MedicalBroad Specialty||144|
|AP Medical/Super Specialty||38|
The candidates who have completed their MBBS / Post Graduation / D.Sc. / PD / DNB into the relevant subject from the approved university or college are eligible to apply.
- Min. age set to apply: 25 years
- Max. age set to apply: 50 years
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For PH/ESM Category– No Fee
- For Reserved Category – Rs.250/-
- For Women Candidates– 50% Less
The hired candidates will receive the salary according to the FPA-11 and the NPA by the DMER for the Assistant Professor posts.
The selection will be done as per the candidate’s education marks and personal interview performance.
Official Website: To get any information, visit the DMER official portal @https://dmer.haryana.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply Offline For DMER (Directorate of Medical Education & Research) Recruitment 2022
- Open the DMER official portal.
- Download the recruitment post from there and check out all the given instructions in it.
- Now, download the application form on the plane sheet and mention all the information rightly under the form.
- Deposit the application form along with all the necessary documents into the right format with the demand draft to the below mention address.
Address: The office of the Dy. Registrar, RE/Recruitment & Establishment Branch, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.
Important Links to Consider for DMER (Directorate of Medical Education & Research) Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
Note: Nominees applying before the 31st May 2022 have more chances to get recruitment for the recruitment of the DMER.