The employment notification was made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation for the 3614 empty seats of the Apprentice post. The individuals who are interested in applying and fulfilling all the eligibility details can apply for the recruitment online before the 15th of May 2022. Individuals searching for more and complete information about this recruitment are advised to read fully.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|First Date to Apply||27.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.05.2022|
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The individuals looking to apply have to hold the diploma / ITI / Degree from a recognized university or college.
- Lower age set to apply: 18 years
- Upper age set to apply: 24 years
The ONDC doesn’t charge a single amount for the form submission.
The candidates will get the monthly salary from the organization according to the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 while their engagement period.
- For Trade Apprentice post- Rs.7700/-
- For Graduate Apprentice– Rs.9000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
The ONGC will do the selection of the individuals as per their marks on the test. The organization will make the merit list based on the test marks.
Official Website: Open the ONGC official website @www.ongcindia.com for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Open the ONGC official portal and apply for the recruitment from there.
- Do your registration there and then fill in all the necessary information under the form.
- Upload all the necessary docs, photographs, and signatures with the form.
- Keep the registration number and the password for the future.
- Deposit your application form before the deadline at the organization portal.
Note: Read all the information very carefully and then apply as per the eligibility.