ITBP Recruitment 2022: ITBP authority has come up with a new notification for eleven vacant seats for Assistant Commandants. The ITBP has decided to receive the application form online and the portal for Assistant Commandants will be open from 11 August 2022 to 09 September 2022. The intended contenders must study all the details given for eligibility, age, qualification, salary, and others carefully before filling out the ITBP Police application form.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|ITBP/Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
|Beginning Date to Apply Online
|Ending Date to Apply Online
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Necessary Points
- Assistant Commandant/Transport/Non-Ministerial- 11 Posts
The contenders who have qualified for a BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering from the recognized Insitute/University/College are eligible to submit the ITBP application form.
The selection process of ITBP has multiple rounds including the Physical Measurement Round, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Skill Test, and Merit List.
- For GEN/ OBC Nominees- Rupees 400
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman Nominees – No Fees
The contended interest in the ITBP Police job is required to fall in the age group below 30 years for filling the application form.
The chosen contenders on the Assi. Commandant posts will be provided the monthly salary of Rupees 56100-177500 with other allowances.
Also, Check the New Notification MPSC Recruitment 2022
Official Website Details:
Go to the official website of ITBP for more updates at @https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For ITBP Recruitment 2022
- You must go to the ITBP website first and check the latest recruitment updates.
- Then fill out the ITBP application form for Assistant Commandant posts with the asked info/details.
- Then upload the certificates/docs wherever asked in the AC application form like your photo/signature.
- At last, submit the complete ITBP application form before September 09, 2022.
Note: The online portal for ITBP Police will be closed on September 9, 2022, for Assistant Commandant Posts.