MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharastra Public Service Commission has come up with a new notification for Group-C posts. There are empty sets present for the posts like Clerk-cum-Typist and others. In total, they have 228 vacancies available for new contenders. The MPSC organization will open the online portal for filling up the application form from 4 August 2022 to 22 August 2022. The aspirants applying for the above seats at the MPSC organization are advised to read the details/guidelines/rules carefully before proceeding to the online portal.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Posts Name||Clerk-Typist & Other|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||04.08.2022|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||22.08.2022|
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Significant Facts
- Secondary Inspector
- Industry Inspector
- Tax Assi.
The MPSC, Maharastra organization has stated that the contenders must be a graduate pass from the sanctioned College/Institute for applying for the recruitment 2022.
The MPSC organization will organize preliminary and main exams for the final recruitment of employees for group-C posts.
- For General Contenders – Rupees 394
- For Backward Contenders -Rupees 294
- For Ex-Serviceman Contenders -Rupees 44
- For Post Number 1,3- 18 to 38 years
- For Post Number 2,4,5-19 to 38 years
The selected aspirants will be given a good pay scale as per the Group-C level at the Maharastra govt for Clerk and other posts.
Official Website Link:
Go to the official website of MPSC for more details at @https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2022
- First, go to the MPSC Online website and register if you don’t register yet.
- Then using the login details, login to your MPSC ID and start filling out the application form for Clerk & other posts.
- Kindly upload the certificates/photo/signature as per the demanded format/size in the MPSC application form and submit the form.