JKPSC Recruitment 2022: We are here with a new recruitment vacancy for 120 empty positions at JKPSC, Jammu & Kashmir govt. The 120 seats are available for the Prosecuting Officer’s posts. Persons with a degree in Law can fill out the JKPSC Prosecuting Officers application form. The online link will be active from today that is 06 October 2022 and the online will become disabled on 05 November 2022. So fill out the Prosecuting Officers application form before 05 November 2022.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Organization Name||JKPSC/Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Prosecuting Officers|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||06.10.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||05.11.2022|
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Critical Facts
- Prosecuting Officers- 120
The aspirants who have qualified for the degree in Law are eligible to fill out the JKPSC application form.
The JKPSC organization has mentioned conducting a pre-written test, a descriptive test, and an interview for selecting the Prosecutor Officer.
- For Gen- Rs 1000
- For Reserved- Rs 500
- For PH- Nil
The aspirants who fall in the range of below 40 years can apply for the JKPSC recruitment 2022.
The selected aspiarnts on the JKPSC vacancy 2022 will get good salaries per month.
Head to the official website of JKPSC for more particulars at @http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
Steps To Regard To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- All the intended aspirants who desire to do the job at Jammu & Kasmir govt should check the JKPSC website.
- Then go to the Advertisement section of the JKPSC website.
- Check all the eligibility details required for the Prosecuting Officer’s posts.
- Then go to the link for filling out the application form online for Prosecuting Officer’s posts.
- Give your valid details in the Prosecuting Officers application form like your full name, degree details, age, etc.
- Pay the Prosecuting Officers fee and then submit the form.