MPPEB Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh govt has made publically a notification for the vacant posts of Nursing Officer. There are 1248 seats that are to be filled in 2022 for the various posts under Nursing Officer. The eligible/skilled persons need to check out the opening date and closing date carefully if they are interested in the MPPEB Nursing Officer recruitment 2022.
MPPEB Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||MPPEB/Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||Nursing Officer|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||14.10.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||28.10.2022|
MPPEB Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Assis Veterinary Officer-194 Posts
- Male/Staff Nurse-445 Posts
- Male/Nurse-36 Posts
- Pharmacist-06 Posts
- Technician-29 Posts
- Ayurveda Compounder-174 Posts
- Homeopathy Compounder-3 Posts
- Unani Compounder-37 Posts
- Staff Nurse-123 Posts
- Pharmacist/Ayurveda-28 Posts
- Other Posts
The nominees have to complete the 10th/12th diploma for applying for the Nursing Officer posts through MPPEB.
The selection of the nominees for the various posts of Nursing Officer will be based on written examination and interview.
- For General Nominees- Rupees 500
- For SC/ST/OBC Nominees- Rupees 150
The contenders have the age between 18 years to 40 years can fill out the MPPEB application form for the Nursing Officer posts.
- For Assis Veterinary Officer-Rupees 28700-91300
- For Male Staff Nurse-Rupees 28700-91300
- For Male Nurse-Rupees 28700-91300
- For Pharmacist- Rupees 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rupees 1900
Proceed to the official website of MPPEB for more particulars at @https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
Steps To Suppose To Apply Online For MPPEB Recruitment 2022
- Go to the online portal of the MPPEB board.
- Get the advertisement for the Nursing Officer posts.
- Check the details/instructions/guidelines before registering for the Nursing Officer posts.
- Then fill out the Nursing Officer application form with the info like full name/age/email id/qualification, etc.
- Upload the docs/certificates and pic in the MPPEB application form and submit the form with the fee.